Friday, July 16, 2010

And I would never tell if you became a fool and fell in Love...

One of my favorite things to do is find new music.  I am constantly uploading people's itunes into my ipod because chances are I will attain music by an artist I have never heard of - ipod shuffle should be renamed - IPod SURPRISE.  I love surprises. 

My new favorite is MELODY GARDOT

Her story is fascinating.  It is a true testament on how music withholds the power to heal all wounds.  I actually read her story when I picked up this months ELLE(featured so many different musicians - I LOVED IT!) and I can certainly say I have fallen in love with her.  

At 19 she was hit by a car while riding her bicycle and sustained major brain injuries - through music she was able to regain her life.  Read the full article at MELODY GARDOT INTERVIEW FOR ELLE.

The video below is her singing "Baby Im a Fool" live - such an honest depiction of the heart wrenching situations us women put ourselves through.  



Love,
Mazel

No comments:

Post a Comment